Sunday, September 09, 2012










Royal Oak, MI - Concrete Cuisine Food Truck; This is the only truck so far that truly has a revolving menu and one that has interesting, creative, and delicious dishes. You won't find the same old, same old here. I wish I could follow them around so I could continue to try their new dishes.

I've had the honor to try: Vito meatballs, Castro pork sandwich, fried pickles, Spawn, Tokyo joe, Fungi fu: chicken satay, Salvatore: cheese ravioli, Chesapeake: crab and shrimp cake, Burrito and sweet potato fries, Indian style chicken on naan, and Scotch egg.

Without going into detain on each dish, I can safely say that I enjoyed each one. Some were worth a five star rating and others were three/four star. Most of the dishes were five stars. Those that are five, it was a combination of complex layered flavoring where the flavor started as one and ended as another. It was an unique dish where they combined specific elements, flavors, and textures not found at other places' dishes.

I intend to continue following where they setup shop to make sure I get their dishes.

No comments: