Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ann Arbor, MI - Arbor Brewing Company; Arbor Brewing is a brew pub with unique fare combinations and items that rarely make it onto a pub omnivorous menu, vegetarian options. Although, I'm not a vegetarian, I always like to point out restaurants that make an effort to offer options for others. They offer a variety of vegetarian options, be sure to check them out the next time you're here.

I tried their Bavarian Burger with Garlic Fries. They pleased my belly and more importantly my taste buds. The burger is topped with light red cabbage slaw to help add the crunch and necessary vinegar to cut through the burger's heaviness. The cheese sits on top of the burger covering hidden mushrooms as if they were concealed jewels.The mushrooms add the extra earthiness to the meat.

The real star of the dish was the garlic fries. Wow, were they garlicy and delicious. It's not just seasoned with garlic powder or garlic salt, its minced garlic.  It was the first time having garlic fries and they work so well. Why would I ever want any other fries again. Now I'm spoiled. I could go there and get a plate of just these, however, I'm sure my wife will love my breath afterwards.

No comments: