Saturday, December 08, 2007

Royal Oak, MI - This is no ordinary burger. This is the Piedmontese burger from Red Coat Tavern. Red Coat is, in my opinion, one of the best burger places in the area, and it's a great English pub for fantastic beer. The Piedmontese is advertised on their menu as "...a healthy alternative to our traditional burger. ...the burgers are lower in fat, calories, and cholesterol than either chicken or salmon." I've had both the regular and Piedmontese and you can't taste the difference at all, so go the healthier route! On this burger, I had lettuce, tomato, sauteed mushrooms, either special mayonnaise sauce, and BBQ sauce. You have the selection of 24 different items to get on your burger. It's fantastic! It's a must. Enjoy!

2 comments:

hockeydoc12 said...

Hey Randy - I will definitely need to check out this Red Coat Tavern... it makes your list several times and the pics look delicious! thanks!

Food Fanatic said...

It's a great place to eat! I probably eat there way too many times! :) I love their food, just be prepared for the long waits if you go at prime times. Enjoy! :)