Friday, December 21, 2007


Royal Oak, MI - Beirut Palace is a very good Lebanese restaurant in downtown Royal Oak. I had their Mango Juice and their Beef over Hummus plate. My favorite fruit are Mangos, so I had to get that. I'm not sure if it is fresh like the other fruit or vegetable drinks, but it was still very good. I had to stop myself from drinking it to quickly. The Beef over Hummus was also excellent. The beef was well seasoned and the hummus complimented the beef very well. They create a wonderful synergy of flavors. The beef is also cooked with a few pine nuts that are grilled, which also give it a slight nutty flavor. However, the potatoes, they were just potatoes. Nothing special, I would stay focused on the beef and hummus.
If you're really adventures, at this restaurant, they have Lamb Brain. If you try it, take a picture for me and let me know how it is. I'm very interested in hearing about it. I made a promise I wouldn't get it, but if I didn't I would have definitely try it out. Enjoy!

No comments: