Monday, December 10, 2007



Birmingham, MI - I thought I would try a new sushi place called Tokyo Sushi. As you can see, I helped myself to their menu and ordered a few things. The first picture is Edamame, soy beans steamed with some salt on them. I can eat a whole bowl of these, it's so good. The next picture is of ginger salad, which I wish they would just give me a bowl of the ginger salad dressing. That's really what I love in that dish, that dressing is so good! Lastly, the sushi tolls are spicy tuna, crab with egg and pickle, and smoked salmon. All three rolls were very good, but my least favorite was the crab one. Not a whole lot of flavor, so I would stick to the rest of them. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you liked Tokyo sushi! I love that place - not only does it taste great but it is way more reasonable than Little Tree!

Food Fanatic said...

I completely agree. It was very good and very reasonably priced. Little tree was more expensive than I thought. Thanks for commenting! :)