Thursday, September 20, 2007

Seaside, CA - Breakfast is one of the best meals of the day. This was a great breakfast! This is Olallieberry French Toast from the Breakfast Club. I have never had Olallieberries before, so I thought it would be interesting to try this out. Needless to say, everything you see on this plate, was gone. This was delicious! Olallieberries are very similar in color, texture, and taste to blackberries. The only difference is that Olallieberries are not as strong in flavor as blackberries, which is why it works so well in this dish. The light flavored berries compliment the french toast rather over powering it. Delicious. Try if you get a chance. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dish looks so good. I either have to get up earlier for larger breakfasts or stop reading your blog first thing when I get into work. I'm going to be thinking of Olallieberry French Toast until I get a chance to have lunch. :)

Food Fanatic said...

LOL! That's pretty hilarious! It's always a good time to eat!