Thursday, September 13, 2007


San Diego, CA - Korean in San Diego. I found this little Korean place way off the beaten path in some little neighborhood. It was worth it! These pictures were taken before I started recording the place's name, sorry. However, I can try to describe the meal so well, that you won't even have to go. The first picture is of Miso soup, a great starter. Get the pallet ready for the explosion of flavor. The second picture is of steamed dumplings. There were filled with pork and seasonings. I'm not sure how I eat all this food, but the dumplings were worth getting and I didn't regret stuffing myself. The last dish is called Bi Bim Bop. It is cucumbers and lettuce, then topped with sauteed beef (Vegetarians - order without the meat), topped with other veggies such as radishes, bean sprouts, spinach, and finally topped with a poached egg. Then all the little side dishes are more radishes, spicy cabbage, sardines (better than I expected), and cucumber. You mix it all together and it also comes with a spicy sauce if you're interested. You can mix it all together at once, or you can grab a little of the side dishes and some of the entree and it eat it that way. Any way you do it, it's fabulous! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks so tasty. I'll have to give Korean food a try some time.