Friday, September 14, 2007

San Diego, CA - At the same place as the eel, I also got salmon and halibut sashimi with seaweed salad. The salad had a very light dressing on it, not like the usual more powerful dressing. I thought it was good, but not as good as others I've had. However, the seaweed was very fresh, which was much better than what I had at other places. The fish tastes so fresh and delicious. Salmon is one of my favorite fish, so in sashimi style, even better. You get the full flavor of the salmon. This was my first time having halibut sashimi and I was impressed. Very soft fish flavor, not too strong and very lean. Excellent meal. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lee Seelig said...

Randy, what are you doing in SD? The pictures look great!

Food Fanatic said...

I wish I was there recently. No, this was taken a few years ago when I was out there visiting a friend.

BTW, L'Shana Tova!