Sunday, September 30, 2007

Berkley, MI - Hola, que haces? Well, it's Mexican tonight. This is a Mexican Sandwich (Tres Decks) from Margarita's. It's a three flour tortillas layered with rice, beans, and your choice of meat. I decided to stick with bean and cheese. I never had this before, so I thought I would try it out. I thought it was a good choice and would recommend the dish. It was very filling, so if you're hungry, then it may be the one for you. I would hate to disgrace the dish by using this analogy, but it was similar to Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza. Basically, it's the same concept, but taste is not even in the same category. This dish has all fresh ingredients and was delicious. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the new pictures? I've been coming into work fully fed lately and there are no new items on Fare Photography. I just know the day I miss breakfast and am subsisting on a small hot chocolate, you'll post some sumptuous meal.

Food Fanatic said...

So so sorry! I hope you enjoy this and makes you hungry! :)