Thursday, May 17, 2007

Royal Oak, MI - O, how I love my Thai food. This is from Thai Express, they deliver! The dish is called Kuoy Tiew Haeng, which is steamed rice noodles with green onions, bean sprouts and Thai light brown sauce, topped with crushed peanut and fried garlic. What sold me on this was the fried garlic. You can never go wrong with any garlic. Actually, in my taste, it could have used even more garlic, but I suppose many people don't like smelling like it. If I get it again, I'm getting extra garlic! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your last few entries have looked so appetizing. Fried garlic, the Tamabodi Tarakari, the Biratnagar Chana, hmmm. You make me want to eat out more.

Food Fanatic said...

Me too! All of it makes me want more and more, but my wallet isn't happy with it! :)