Saturday, May 12, 2007

Royal Oak, MI - Enchiladas are one of my favorite Mexican dishes. So I usually try them whenever I get a chance. Margaritas in Royal Oak was my next attempt. I can simply say that they are worth getting again. You can order them with ground beef, chicken, pulled beef or pork, or bean and cheese. These tasty guys were bean and cheese. It is served here slightly differently than other restaurants, in that it is not smothered in sauce, but it is in cheese. Well, everyone knows the "Power of Cheese", it made it delicious. In addition, I also really like the flavor of the beans and rice. It actually has an authentic flavor, rather a ubiquitous out of the box flavor. One of the best things at this restaurant, no smoking. That rocks! Downside, no alcohol, so no margaritas or daiquiris during dinner. :( Enjoy!

No comments: