Friday, March 23, 2007

New York, NY - By far, this is the best "sub" I've ever had. It is Vietnamese and is called Bahn Mi. My friend Fred took me to this little tiny place in China Town in Manhattan, I don't know the name of it, but they made Bahn Mi sandwiches. It can be made with different kinds of meat and also meatless. This one has pork cooked in some kinds of sauce, another sauce similar to a mustard, cucumbers, carrots, hot peppers (if you wish), lettuce, and fresh cilantro. Man, is this so good. I never would have found this place and ordered this if it wasn't for him. Thanks Fred! Thanks a ton! I ask for this in every Vietnamese place I go to, but they don't have it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Food Fanatic said...

Perfect! Thank you so much for the insight. Man, I loved that sandwich. I might have you pick up some and ship it to me! So, spicy mayonnaise, huh? Man that stuff is great!

thanks phreaddy!