Thursday, October 05, 2006

Birmingham, MI - This is what's called, a desert you'll never forget. It is Chocolate Mousse Semifreddo from the 220 Restaurant. I had already started eating mine, so I had to take a picture of Pooja's, my friend. It's a huge portion of Chocolate Mousse, caramel topping, and raspberry sauce. This was better than the last desert, but it was very rich and sweet. Compared to the last desert, the cream puff, it was much sweeter, so it worked out well going back and forth with this desert and the other. By itself, it may be too much and you might not finish it. Who am I kidding, just eat the whole thing. The Mousse looked so good that when it arrived, you immediately started salivating. Eating it, was orgasmic! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phil and I enjoyed this one so much that he almost started licking the computer monitor. That looks fantastic. Dessert sounds so good right now. Perhaps I'll have to break into my home chocolate stash tonight.