Saturday, August 17, 2013

Los Angeles, CA - Green Truck; If you have the option of regular or sweet potato fries, which do you choose? Most of the time the choice will be sweet potato. Maybe because its not available as often as the other, or maybe it's the sweetness that I always crave. This choice was no different.

I was presented the question at this truck and given the opportunity, I went with Sweet Potato Fries. They were not greasy, nice and crunchy on the outside with a soft inside. It's a nice cup of sweet potato fries. They certainly are not the best I've ever had, but not the worst either. I wish it was a tad bit sweeter. Some places will sprinkle a brown sugar mix, satisfying the sweet craving. I wish they would have added another element giving it not just a single note of flavor. But who am I kidding, I'm just talking about fries.

Now when you're presented with the question, sweet or salty, which will you go with?

No comments: