Wednesday, May 04, 2011



Birmingham, MI - How About Lunch; This is a basic little place. Not much to it though. Its only for lunch and plan on taking it to go since that's your only option. It is perfect for a quick lunch on the go and from the name, you can probably guess when you can stop in for, lunch only.

I tried the fruity albacore tuna Pita and I'm not sure why but I did have higher expectations. I was thinking of nice large chunks of tuna and it turned out to be tuna salad. You can see my disappointment. However, they saved it by adding wonderful chunks of apples to it. It gave it some texture, sweetness, and that addition flavor it needed. I should also add that it was not made with too much mayo, just the right amount.

The other downside was the pita bread. It was just regular old pita. I'm not sure if its baked there, but it doesn't seem as it is. It looks, feels, and taste like plain old store bought pita bread.

In the showcase they did have pretty tasty looking salads that I'll go back to try.

With it being a locally owned small business, I'm willing to give it a few more tries.

No comments: