Wednesday, July 26, 2006

East Lansing, MI - This is called Malaysian Mee Goreng. This is from the Malaysian restaurant in East Lansing, MI called Ria's Malaysian. This has now become my favorite Malaysian dish. I first ordered it extra spicy and it almost kick my ass. So now I just get it the way it comes, spicy and it still has a nice kick and awesome flavor. It has lots of veggies and traditionally comes with chicken, pork, and shrimp, but you can get it any way you want. Just saying the name of the dish makes me salivate. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really tasty and spicy. I wonder if they make this dish with tofu... Anyway, this picture has my taste buds ready for lunch and it's only 8:20AM :)

Food Fanatic said...

You bet you can. The fist time I got it, it was with tofu. It will be delicious any way you get it. The meat didn't really matter at all, it was the sauce! The sauce awakens every taste bud. :)