Wednesday, January 06, 2010


Birmingham, MI - How would you like to wake up, walk to the local bakery and pick up muffins that were made that morning for YOU? And they are still warm? Bagel Factory Cafe is a place that makes all their bagels and baked goods from scratch that morning.

I used to come in and have to pick what they made, but sometimes not exactly what I want. So the owner told me to call the night before and she'll make the muffins that I want that morning. Every Friday night, I call and leave them a message for low fat oat-bran blueberry on Saturday mornings. I can wake up, walk over, and pick up warm muffins. Where can you find another place. The picture above is the blueberry muffin that we order and it is perfect. They are warm, perfectly moist, and slightly crunchy on the outside, but nice and soft in the middle.

Definitely go and pick up one of these muffins, you'll start ordering them each week. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there.
I came across your blog and truly enjoyed it.

Food Fanatic said...

Thank you so much! That really helps to encourage me to make sure I continue to post regularly! Thanks again!

Boy do I love food...

Unknown said...

I look forward to the new entries.
I have never been to Michigan, but it's on my to-go list now. I do love food as well.