Monday, December 11, 2006

Lansing, MI - Doesn't that look delicious? You're probably also asking what is it. Well it is Mole Queso Enchiladas from Pablo's Panderia. I heard about it in the local newspaper and had to try out their Mole (pronounced molay) sauce. I love enchiladas and these cheese enchiladas were very good. The shredded cheese on top gave it some extra cheesy flavor. Now the mole sauce, I was expecting to be similar to enchiladas sauce, but it wasn't. It was actually sweeter than I expected. Consequently, quite delightful. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those onions I see on top of the Mole Queso Enchilada. It looks so tasty...once again I wish I had eaten a lot more for breakfast.

Food Fanatic said...

Yeah! Can you believe that! I don't know how good this would be for breakfast....ah, why not!