Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Detroit, MI - Have I mentioned I like food. The morning of this breakfast, I was planning on going to the Lions game. So of course I eat breakfast at home, met up with some friends about an hour later, and they said we were going out for breakfast before the game. We went to a place called Atlas Bistro in downtown Detroit. Needless to say, even though I just had breakfast about 1 1/2 hours ago, I eat again. I had their french toast. MMMMMMM! It was great. If I would have taken a picture afterwards, you would have seen an empty plate. With all this eating, I didn't eat anything at the game! :) Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This morning I overslept and had to go in to work without a breakfast. This picture makes me want to take a break, drive to the local Perkins, and order up some French toast. I adore French toast and that looks like really good French toast.