Sunday, February 01, 2009

West Conshohocken, PA - While in Pennsylvania, I went to dinner to Stella Blu. It's a little local restaurant that has very delicious food. By some crazy chance that you're there or traveling through, stop in.


We started with the Artichoke Heart appetiser. I recommend you starting with this as well. They are lightly seared, prepared very well, and topped with a delicious spicy mayonnaise. I could have ordered another plate of this for dinner.

My entree was spaghetti with littleneck clams prepared in a white wine and garlic sauce. The pasta and clams compliment each other very well. The clams very very good and I didn't leave a single one on the plate. I probably would have one criticism, which would be that the sauce didn't have a enormous amount of diverse flavor and powerful enough flavor of one thing, but overall, it still was very good. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even like artichokes but those appetizers look so good, I'd be willing to give them a chance (assuming there's no meat in them, of course).