Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Detroit, MI - What's the perfect sandwich in the middle of the night, a Media Noche! This is a cuban sandwich, Media Noche, from Vicente's Cuban Cuisine. It's a pressed sandwich with ham, pulled pork, swiss cheese, pickles, and mustard, with the pineapple on top. It is perfect sandwich after a night out. My friend and I got this sandwich from Vicente's after hearing about it from a co-worker. Not only did we get a great sandwich, but I got to dance salsa and my friend and I got picked up to go out with some swingers! LOL! Needless to say, we settled for the delicious sandwich and the salsa and called it a night! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lee Seelig said...

Hey, Randy,
Looks like a good one. But the pineapple is ridiculous. Go here: http://www.sptimes.com/2006/12/05/Floridian/The_search_for_the_pe.shtml