Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ft. Lauderdale, FL - When I went down to Ft. Lauderdale, FL to visit my great aunt, I happen to drive past this Thai restaurant. I wish I could remember the name of the place because I really enjoyed their Pad Thai. If you've never had Pad Thai, it is a great introductory meal to Thai food. It is made up of noodles, bean sprouts, green onions, carrots, tofu (or any meat you choose), peanuts, and in a peanut sauce. Wow, it sounds so good, in fact, I think I'll have it for lunch today! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so good and tasty. Once again, I'm looking at your food site while extremely hungry. Each time I see a recipe for Pad Thai, I wonder if I could really make that. Perhaps I'll have to break down and finally try to make my own Pad Thai. Either that, or make a trek to the Twin Cities in search of a Thai restaurant.

Food Fanatic said...

I think the same thing. I wonder if I could make it, but I know it won't turn out as wonderful. So, I'll just keeping going out to eat!