Saturday, January 07, 2012

Bloomfield Hills, MI - Gallery Restaurant II; Moving to the neighborhood, I was in search for a new unique breakfast place. I was hoping for a place that had delicious, unique, and creative breakfast, but it fell short. It's a standard deli with all the usual typical items. 

They do have some items that I was surprised. My grandmother use to make salami and eggs all the time, so it was a staple in our household. I was excited to see it here, but it really wasn't the same. The cuts of the salami were small and a stronger flavor salami should have been used. Its flavor was masked too much by the eggs, therefore, only giving it texture.

It's not one of the typical chain restaurants, so its nice to support local businesses, but their food needs to be elevated just a bit. The decor, oh, it needs some help. The place definitely would not win any awards other than the "Haven't Redecorated in 20 Years" Award. It's that 20 year-old diner feel.

No comments: